






Wow, a week of fighting "la grippe" here; luckily we had no visitors in Paris (people would have wisely hidden!). Tom was off school all week but is now on the mend, while a few of us were also fighting the beast, relatively successfully.
Liam has been doing really well in school and French is his "favorite" class...quite the turnaround again. Amazing how adaptable children are (I think I've made that point before...better stop recycling clichés now). Jan's introductory session in the local Marie (city hall) French course went great. I'm the only slow poke right now re. French.
Spring appears to have sprung after a very drizzly start to the week. I've looked on with amazement at the webcams in Madison; some were so covered in snow it looked like the types of blizzards I recall from childhood in Winnipeg...drats, I genuinely love snow. Oh well, better make up for it by lounging in a cafe and thinking about it instead. Actually I have to help Jan's sister at al move from their house into an apartment near Passy in Paris...time to get my moving clothes on.
A few random pics from a week in Paris loaded up above. The new apartments here are nicely designed; an interesting contrast to the tall condos Vancouver is permitting. I like point towers but the scale here seems more neighbourly, actually. Bye, K