





Here are a few pics of the week's activities once back from Brussels. Poor Tom fell while swinging on some soccer (football) goal posts in Paris Wednesday eve and ended up having to get a cast at the hospital on Thursday. He is fine, though the cast is not as much fun as he expected it to be. Liam is still winning the race for the most bone breaks, of course.
The other pics are of Liam's school play (the Lion King) which he did a great job in (yeh Liam!), and some street activity tonight down rue Alphonse Daudet where a new office (a museum/festival coordinator) appears to have opened up...very festive, all round, and done in a way, with live music, wine and such style that I felt like I really was in another world. It is still going on, three hours later as I type this up...they seem not to be too bothered that they are blocking the traffic! But France lost the footie match to the Netherlands tonight so no wildness, fireworks, and honking horns.
Goodnight from Paris...