




A brief hello from Brussels. I've been at back-to-back workshops in London and Brussels and will be heading back to Paris tomorrow morning...fingers crossed the strike just slows me down and does not lead to the train being cancelled. I took a few pics in the new (opened only on 14 November) St. Pancras station in London, where the Eurostar train comes in, as well as one on the train and one in the Brussels station late at night. Wow - quite the reno job at St. Pancras. The train only takes 1 hr 51 mins., to get from London to Brussels and 2 hr 10 minutes to get from London to Paris. St. Pancras also has the longest champagne bar in the world that is right next to the departing trains (well, on the other side of some plexiglass). The train travels up to 186 mph (300 kph) too and it so smooth you hardly notice that you are going fast at all.
More when I get back to Paris. K